Owning My Journey - Melanin Hoodie
"No matter how big a nation is, it is no stronger than its weakest people, and as long as you keep a person down, some part of you has to be down there to hold him down, so it means you cannot soar as you might otherwise." - Marian Anderson
As a Black-owned business, we place the progress of Black people at the core of our company. This hoodie celebrates the beautiful melanated skin of Black people - then, now, and to come.
We will donate 5% of your purchase to an education organization supporting students living and learning in underfunded communities.
All hoodies are unisex. Find your perfect fit using the chart below.
- Color: Black
- Fabric: 50% cotton, 50% polyester
- Weight: 8 oz
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Matching drawcord
- Pouch pocket
- Double-lined hood
- Double-needle stitching throughout
- Pill-resistant air jet yarn
- Tear Away Tag
- Care Instructions: We recommend that you machine wash your hoodie with like colors, inside out, and tumble dry, or if you have some time, you should grab a hanger and let it air dry. If you need to get those wrinkles out, then you can iron your hoodie inside out.