Improving Social Mobility is a part our Journey
How do we ensure equity in a world divided? The answer is not simple, and working towards equity can be overwhelming when you think about the complexity of the issues. However, we can make a difference through actions of all size and volume. Collectively, we can make a difference.
Quarterly, For Chambers & Co. uses 4% of sales from your purchases to donate to organizations supporting social causes and to contribute to our scholarship fund. You will notice that a majority of the organizations we support are focused on education (in all its forms - college, vocation, trade, entrepreneurship). Education should be a human right; unfortunately, it is a privilege. Education has the power to improve lives and lineages. Countless people around the world do not have access to education. Educational inequality is pervasive and has a greater impact on individuals from traditionally under-resourced communities (i.e., students of color, LGBT students, and students from low socioeconomic backgrounds).
We included a list below of organizations we have supported. Contact us at email@example.com if you would like to tell us about an organization that we should support.
- A Mother's Harvest
- After-School All-Stars Atlanta (ASAS Atlanta)
- Donors Choose (Culturally Responsive Literature, Ms. Schultz's project, Pembroke Pine Charter Elementary School - FL)
- Dumanis S.P.A.R.K.E!
- Furniture Bank of Metro Atlanta
- Georgia State University Emergency Assistance Fund
- Girls Who Code
- Global Education Foundation
- Little Yogis After-School Program
- National CARES Mentoring Movement
- One Hope United
- Right Hand Foundation
- Soccer in the Streets
- The Atlanta Music Project
- Thurgood Marshall Scholarship Fund
- True Colors United
- We Lead Ours